Sunday, October 2, 2011

scroddle-la-doo is now scroddle-la-don't.

I was watching 127 Hours last night (the Aron Ralston story) and immediately ran to Google to investigate how the story ended.

Just so happens that after 13 men moved the boulder to free his severed arm, it was cremated and, eventually, the ashes were scattered at the site where the accident occurred.

So after many torturous years of aimlessly venting on Tumblr, I've migrated to Blogger and I'm scattering the ashes of my blog, Scroddle-La-Doo, on my new venture, beer-battered ramen noodles.

-Insert moment of silence.-

I want to say that this is going to be an inspiring, glorious, monumental movement.

I also want to say that it's going to be a confusing and frustrating journey.

I can promise you that it will be intriguing, honest, and there will be blood.

Well, maybe not the last part. Unless it's that time of the month. (I promised to keep it honest, didn't I?)

http://beerbatteredramen.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment